Zimbabwean budget airline Fastjet announced that it will soon be servicing the Victoria Falls – Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) route. The flights are scheduled to start on Monday 06 July 2020.
Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) services the popular Kruger National Park in Mpumalanga, South Africa. Travellers for the park usually have itineraries that include Victoria Falls, thus Fastjet intents to have a slice of that pie.
The Airlines CEO, Mr. Joao Sousa, stated “We are committed to connecting communities, especially those in search of travel adventures and experiences. The new Victoria Falls to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport schedule will leave travellers in awe of one scenic splendour to another. With our new routes we are delighted to be supporting tourism, an important sector of the Zimbabwean economy, and to be giving our industry partners in South Africa and Zimbabwe more choices”.
The new routes will also include a Bulawayo – Victoria Falls return flight.
Victoria Falls – Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- FN 8801 Victoria Falls (VFA) to Kruger Mpumalanga (MQP) depart 11:20 & arrive 13:05
- FN 8802 Kruger Mpumalanga (MQP) to Victoria Falls (VFA) depart 13:35 & arrive 15:15
- The total flying time for this route is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Day of week schedule, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (only)
Bulawayo – Victoria Falls
- FN 8671 Bulawayo (BUQ) to Victoria Falls (VFA) depart 11:05 & arrive 12:05
- FN 8672 Victoria Falls (VFA) to Bulawayo (BUQ) depart 15:50 & arrive 16:50